Thursday, February 12, 2015

A Very Merry (Actual) Birthday Toooooooooooo Yoooooooouuuuu!

I decided to run away to Disney for my birthday this year. It was going to be a quick day trip with me and two friends who have passes, but a week before it turned into an overnight with just me and my cousin. We left Saturday afternoon and camped at Fort Wilderness. Saturday evening we spent time at Magic Kingdom. Sunday we spent the day at Hollywood Studios. My one big must do was the Tower of Terror. My poor cousin was terrified, but she did it for me. We had a blast! I was thrilled to be able to take as many pictures and bathroom breaks as I wanted. It was an amazing birthday! There was no place I'd rather have been. I was home Sunday evening to have some quality time with my kids who were amazingly cool about Mommy's Birthday Adventure.

Saturday Night

I was rocking an Alice Disneybound. Nedi did Cinderella. We both had belts the color of the character's shoes which I thought was fun since we didn't plan it. A cast member even noticed my bound this time, Hurray! It was an awesome night.

Mickey Space Rangers
Castle Cinderella

Sunday

I did my long awaited princess Tiana Disney bound and Nedi did Snow White. The cast member at Sorcerer Mickey recognized us both and announced to Mickey that princesses Snow White and Tiana had arrived. It was the best birthday I had in a long time. Here's to a year of many adventures Disney or otherwise.

Bday Coffee Daisy Shoes
Carriage Sci Fi ToT Tada

No comments:

Post a Comment