Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Yelling at Trains

I had planed to post an adorable video of Riley dancing gleefully around the living room in light up shoes, but the technology gremlins decided that video should be deleted. (Excuse me while I pout).

In looking for something recent and light hearted, because let's face it my posts have been on the less light hearted side lately. I came across this one. It's a video from train night. Train night is a tradition we started 3yrs ago when Mike's dad got a "Polar Express" train set. One night in December we go over play with the trains, have dinner and watch the movie.

This year was Riley's second train night, but last time she was 3mo old. She and the trains got off to a rough start as you can see she would walk over to the train lean over arms flung back and yell at it over and over...

1 comment:

  1. Susan: Fun night, she was hilarious talking to the train

    ReplyDelete