Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

Remembering fallen soldiers? Check. Super duper cute girlie in a flag shirt and home made red white and blue barrette, CHEEEECK! I was in bed in pain, but the company was good. I painted Riley's nails with her new sparkly nail polish from the party on Saturday. Then for the first time ever Riley painted my nails (with the nail polish my Dad and his wife gave me for Mother's Day). I had mounds of green polish on my nails in sections and other parts had no paint at all. I asked Mike to fix it. He did a pretty good job, huh?

I like them and the idea of a manicure in bed very much. Mike and I have been trying to catch up on the last season of House now that it's over. I think in hind sight possibly not the best choice for someone having intense and (as of yet) unexplained pain. Dormant disease? Strange tumor? Exotic parasite? Yup, I'm definitely dying. I always yell at the screen when they argue with House why doesn't anyone trust the guys who is always right? Come on. Anyway, there were also puppy hugs so I survived.

2 comments:

  1. Leeloo is getting a grown up face on her...as she was looking over Mikes shoulder !~! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is amazing :o) -Bekah

    ReplyDelete