Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Girl's Best Friend

Today:

She loves to lay under or next to my wheelchair she feels safe there and knows Mommy won't go anywhere. She even kisses it as if it's a part of me.

Someday:

A friend of mine posted this on Facebook recently and I thought "someday..." I'm not sure where the picture was taken or by whom because the caption was written in another language. I will take care of her and before I know it she'll take care of me right back. Her presence is already helpful for my post-op blues. I told Riley that her hugs and the puppy's kisses make Mommy's boo-boos heal faster.

1 comment:

  1. My dog made me cry for the first month or two I had her. As someone who had only had a cat before I was unprepared. She was a year when I got her and I almost gave her back. Now, I can't imagine life without her. She makes everyday better. Dogs are the best!

    ReplyDelete